Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30257 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,258 (R$ 7,461) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)