Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27598 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,081 (R$ 11,165) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)