Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,923 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31525 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,564 (R$ 8,134) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)