Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31781 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,948 (R$ 9,276) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)