Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,274 prices entered by 394 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,828 in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (43 minutes ago)