Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14825 USD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 570 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,473 (23,427 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)