Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 211 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29759 USD / PGK
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,195 (14,098 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)