Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 21% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,606 (2,661,847 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (40 minutes ago)