Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 23% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,778 (2,661,316 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)