Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08274 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 437 prices entered by 37 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,527 (R 30,536) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)