Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08666 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,347 (R 27,079) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)