Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 340 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06830 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,083 (R 30,491) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)