Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07719 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,619 (R 33,932) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (28 minutes ago)