Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07555 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 32% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,703 (R 22,542) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)