Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07376 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,535 (R 34,375) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)