Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30621 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,049 (R$ 6,693) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)