Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06830 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,339 (R 34,243) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)