Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 48% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,136 (2,330,794 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (44 minutes ago)