Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27528 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,465 (12,589 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)