Cost of living comparison between Pietermaritzburg, South Africa and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07252 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,351 (R 32,423) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 1 hour ago)