Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08158 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,394 (R 29,350) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)