Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07124 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 37% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,253 (R 31,618) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)