Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08600 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,721 (R 31,638) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)