Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07742 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,109 (R 40,154) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (38 minutes ago)