Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,031 in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newark, New Jersey costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Fe costs ARS $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)