Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07065 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,776 (R 39,296) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)