Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,506 in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)