Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,438 in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)