Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,955 in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)