Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 21% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,316 (€2,875) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (41 minutes ago)