Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 13% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,945 (€2,455) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)