Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,790 (COL$5,382,699) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)