Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,187 (COL$6,601,054) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)