Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,591 (COL$4,673,564) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)