Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,772 (€3,073) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)