Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01529 USD / INR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,820 (₨119,023) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)