Cost of living comparison between Panipat, India and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01500 USD / INR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 33% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,682 (₨112,133) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)