Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,127 (€2,004) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)