Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,246 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)