Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,896 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)