Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,939 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (40 minutes ago)