Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,602 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (26 minutes ago)