Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,946 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (40 minutes ago)