Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,078 (1,070,303 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (37 minutes ago)