Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,670 (1,375,104 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)