Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 32% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,689 (869,785 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)