Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,816 (€2,648) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (26 minutes ago)