Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,428 in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)