Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,782 in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)