Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,325 in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)