Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,155 in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 2 hours ago)