Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,885 in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)