Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,225 in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)