Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / BOB
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,268 ($b15,561) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)