Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,981 ($b13,592) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)