Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 813 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,483 in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)