Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 783 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,371 in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)