Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31518 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,739 (R$ 8,690) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (44 minutes ago)