Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29922 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,741 (R$ 9,162) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)