Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00893 USD / JPY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,338 (¥373,764) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)