Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05267 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,929 (Mex$ 74,595) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)