Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05310 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,277 (Mex$ 61,728) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)