Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,649 in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (41 minutes ago)