Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00929 USD / JPY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,353 (¥468,357) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)