Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29922 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,620 (R$ 8,756) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)