Cost of living comparison between Natal, Brazil and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27974 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,770 (R$ 6,327) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)