Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30891 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,218 (R$ 7,179) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)