Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,840 (€3,266) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (44 minutes ago)