Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 202 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,177 in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)