Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 192 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 10% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,978 (€2,530) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)