Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,538 (3,627 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)