Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,782 (5,405 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)