Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,787 (5,359 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)