Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00873 USD / JPY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,694 (¥423,281) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (42 minutes ago)