Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00182 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 73% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,750 (3,703,277 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (37 minutes ago)