Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 USD / BAM
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,693 (2,699KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)