Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 213 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.597 USD / BAM
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 45% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,763 (2,955KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)