Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 USD / BAM
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 44% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,177 (3,567KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)