Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,214 (€3,575) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)