Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05377 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,869 (Mex$ 34,758) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)