Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,159 ($b21,673) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)