Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00777 USD / JMD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,782 (J$486,583) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)