Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01111 USD / LRD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 24% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,651 (418,625 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)