Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14904 USD / TTD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,536 (23,724 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)