Cost of living in Modesto, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Modesto, California (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,869 in Modesto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)