Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,706 in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)