Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,770 in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)