Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,222 in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)