Cost of living comparison between Moab, Utah, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,396 in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)