Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00906 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,723 (₨410,845) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (31 minutes ago)