Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00769 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,405 (₨442,579) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)