Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 538 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,343 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)