Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 704 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,468 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)