Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 430 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,564 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 4 hours ago)