Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 441 prices entered by 75 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)