Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,533 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)