Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 350 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)